Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Presto Chango twitter user taking down catcher and decoy channels.

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Twitter user Presto Chango (@Humanrights4u2) has been going around and getting Catchers and Decoys Youtube channels removed or demonetized. This of course is creating quite the problem for our catchers and decoy as they need the financial support to continue doing the work that they do.

For some reason, this stupid jackass thinks that the catchers and decoys should be doing their work for free. They seem to think that hours upon hours of work should not be compensated. I guess this dumb shit must go to work and never get paid like the cuck they are.

The purpose of this thread is to gather as much info about this piece of shit that we can. They claim that they are from the UK, but like they would really be honest about that knowing that there is a mob with torches and pitchforks ready to behead find him. I support this mob and their efforts.

Please post all relevant info that you can find on this specimen.

Happy hunting! 

PrestoChango

Twitter: Presto Chango

NOTE: Posting of name and city is permitted, but not their exact address.
This topic was modified 1 year ago 3 times by Admin

(@ben007)

Why would he care if your content generates revenue? It's none of his business. Predator prevention is needed. Chris Hansen won't be around forever, Right? I sure hope no other decoy/catcher gets sjut down. best wishes.

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
koopa_high
(@koopa_high)

@ben007 

You didn't really specify what you meant by your comment...

"Why would he care if your content creates revenue?"

just so we're clear, this website (NetPredators) does not generate any revenue being a non-profit website.  Predator Catchers have the choice to ask/accept donations and some don't. In my personal opinion, if it was up to me, I think Predator Catchers and Decoys SHOULD be paid. And not necessarily because it DOES it cost money to do this, but more so because they deserve a reward for a service well done.

(Personally I also feel that they should fund what there doing themselves and rely on their own financial capabilities and not 100% COMPLETELY and solely rely on outside donations but that's just my opinion. If someone in particular does rely 100% on donations to fund their doings, there's nothing wrong with that either.)

🌴Koopa High🌴

ReplyQuote
Share: