10 Posts
8 Users
1 Likes
Admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Well hey Everyone!

I am the administrator here over at NetPredators. I press all the big buttons.

I am a father and an IT technician. Growing up watching Chris Hansen, I enjoyed watching those predators getting exposed.

Many people close to me have been victims of sexual abuse. I have seen it destroy people.

Just prior to the pandemic hitting, I started watching some YouTubers like Jay from PP Mass, and Ghost of CC Unit doing catches. I eventually came across Tommy of Colorado Ped Patrol and I knew that this was a big revolution that is about to happen and I want to help however I can. Being in the perfect position of already have plenty of IT equipment and the drive to learn anything, I decided to start building a network for all things predator catching related. I wanted to help bring all things together for a strong community.

I very much knew there was the need to document the predators in a place where the information will not be removed just because Facebook or YouTube wanted to pander to criminals. After many months of it being just a thought experiment, one day I finally decided to byte 😉 the bullet and finally make it happen. After tossing around a few different ideas for some names and getting very little feedback, I decided that NetPredators would be the name.

Slowly, but surely, I have been putting together many some things, making minor improvements, and gaining a more reputable name.

I am here to help. If there is something you need, reach out to me.

Otherwise, I thank you all for coming and please enjoy your stay.

mducey
(@mducey)

Hi, I'm new to this site but have been on the Facebook side of things for quite a while. I'm in canada, hockey fan, Canucks is my team. Against predos, but we all are.

ReplyQuote
(@77drew12)

Whats up guys I'm Drew from Tampa, just trying to get connected with other folks in my area to start a team. Really hard to find other people who are down to do this and I know it's a huge need in our area. Would love to get connected with anyone that's  interested. 

Drew

[email protected]

Admin reacted
ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@77drew12 Welcome aboard. Nice to see people using the forum. It may take a while but we eventually will become very active.

I do thank you for joining us.

ReplyQuote
(@michael-joy)

Been following this site since Jaren Mills.

I'm a retired Army Medic and father of 3 children.

I've been trying spread awareness about this issue since 2002, and this site has helped with showing people what sites they use, how they talk and what they say to these children to get them to do things they know are illegal and how they get their victims to lie about it.

ReplyQuote
(@jbueno)

I was dating this Zachery Alan Westendorf for 2 years it's been a disturbing relationship I knew him from High School and I really liked him till I got to see him and how strange he was in his nieces room more than he should have been he would buy her and her friends liquor and weed and I got really upset and he got violent and I left him yesterday when he wasn't home now I'm free and safe. Please can you help me.

Screenshot 20220417 101239

ReplyQuote
(@strongman)

@jbueno Hello, I know you posted this some months back but I was curious if you've ever received help for this issue? If not, I wanted to know what I can do to help.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 809)

Howdy Y'all,

I am the real dumbass of this website - please let me know if you need any help with anything!

This post was modified 9 months ago by Admin

ReplyQuote
(@growup)

Have about you grow up, instead of blocking all countries except the US in Cloudflare.

Lots of people support the movement financially outside the US, just getting a you are blocked page from Cloudflare is off-putting, and easily defeated with VPNs, so why even bother in the first place, except trying to make a shitty statement you don't want financial help from outside the US.

@admin

This post was modified 1 month ago by Growup

ReplyQuote
Admin
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@growup If it is easily defeated with VPN's then why should I bother removing it? You just want me to expose myself and make myself more vulnerable. Not doing it. No need for other countries to see what we have. It does not concern them. They can use a VPN or proxy if they want it that bad. My choice, not yours.

And, to make things clear, I don't want financial help from anyone. We do not accept monetary donations. Never once have, never will. We also do not display ads.

So, all your reasons are moot.

This post was modified 1 month ago by Admin

ReplyQuote
Share: