Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Howard Sussman

22 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@reneecmti)

@novak88 ok now you’re violating my privacy and so help me god, I will fucking sue your ass. Don’t you fucking bring my child into this because I will not allow that.

This post was modified 1 year ago by ReneeCMTI

ReplyQuote
novak88
(@novak88)

@reneecmti It took minutes to find the Sussman family's info lol. I have Natalie's info as well. I've already personally reached out to multiple neighbors of Howard and let them know what a disgusting creature he is.  

FYI, Jews do in fact believe in pedophilia. Howard is an example of that, and the video proves it. You Jews will not fool me. 

"An adult man who engaged in intercourse with a minor girl less than three years old has done nothing" (Ketubot 11b)
"A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old)." (Tractate Sanhedrin 55b)
"The Jews are called human beings, but the non-Jews are not humans." (Tractate Baba Mezia 114b)
"A Jew who kills a non-Jew is not guilty." (Tractate Sanhedrin 57a)
"A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do." (Tractate Kethuboth 11b)
"Jews may use lies ('subterfuges') to circumvent a Gentile." (Tractate Baba Kamma 113a)

ReplyQuote
novak88
(@novak88)

@reneecmti If you're not Renee Bastos, why are you threatening me for mentioning Natalie S Bastos? 

Kind of stupid on your part, but Jews always react before they think. That's why the Goyim are waking up so fast Renee. 

We know you lied about the Holocaust too. But for now, let's focus on the Howiecaust

ReplyQuote
(@reneecmti)

@novak88 Go fuck yourself. Trust me, if my daughter gets dragged into this, it will be the worst mistake of your fucking life. Trust me, I will find out who you are and you will regret putting any information on this site that doesn’t pertain to the specific person this is about.

ReplyQuote
(@reneecmti)

@novak88 I don’t condone pedophilia so stop throwing that shit out there. 

ReplyQuote
novak88
(@novak88)

@reneecmti 1. Imagine if a real 11-year old showed up and got raped instead of the hero who exposed Howard.
2. Everyone who knows Howard deserves to know the truth, especially Natalie if she has children. I bet she's been told already. 
3. You say "I don't condone pedophilia" but defend a pedophile who admitted the acts on video.  
4. I am one of ~45,000 people who saw the video. I recommend you watch it, because your neighbors already are. 

You will do nothing about it, kike. Absolutely nothing. 

However, I hope you do bring someone to court, so the evidence of Howard being a pedophile is on public record. 

ReplyQuote
(@coconutcurry87)

Another freak show that needs to be arrested!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: