Welcome to Submit-A-Pred
In order to make a successful submission, you must at least provide the following information:
1. The predators first and last name
2. A clear image of the predators face, taken from their mugshot or social media account if possible.
3. The predators public information profile from FastPeopleSearch.com, TruthFinder.com, BeenVerified.com, etc…
4. A link to the video of the catch that the predators identity can be confirmed with. Youtube and Rumble links are both accepted.
5. The name of the catcher. If you absolutely do not know who the catcher is then select “Unknown”
6. The age and gender of the decoy. If there are multiple decoys then list the age of the youngest one.
7. You must also agree to the terms on the last page of the form.
If the predator you plan to catalog is currently enduring their live catch, try to see if no one else is already working on cataloging the predator. Otherwise we also ask you to please do a search on our website to see if this predator has been previously cataloged.
You must agree to the following terms to use the Submit-A-Pred service:
1. You attest that the information you provide to be true to the best of your knowledge
2. You will not submit information on someone that is innocent or that has not been caught in a sting verifiable by video evidence